- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83103] Re: [mg83091] AutoItalicWords
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 02:56:09 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <200711100843.DAA00845@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
Since AutoItalicWords is just an option for Cell, what about using that
option on each of the types of cells where such words would appear:
Text, Section, etc. (but presumably not Input, Output).
I tried this after Format > Edit Stylesheet with the Text style, and it
David Park wrote:
> Is it possible to add AutoItalicWords to a style sheet in such a way that
> any notebook that uses the style sheet will have those words automatically
> If so, how would one do it?
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
greetings and a question!
Next by Date:
Re: ContourPlot Problem
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Globally bumping up the printed page scaling?