Problem with BoxForm`e$ in MathPlayer conversion

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83185] Problem with BoxForm`e$ in MathPlayer conversion
  • From: Piotr <piotr.kolenderski at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 04:47:14 -0500 (EST)

Hallo,
I try to convert my notebook to MathPlayer. The following error is
displayed:

> This notebook contains insecure symbols: BoxForm`e$

I have no idea how over come this problem. I have found two lines in my
notebook containing referred expression, but there is no documentation
regarding this function. Anyone can help?

Piotr

PS. The notebook is here http://www.fizyka.umk.pl/~kolenderski/pliki/BIBOTest2.nb