DelaunayTriangulation[] output

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83188] DelaunayTriangulation[] output
  • From: Dominick <pd20012000 at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 04:48:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi guys I was wondering if you could                      help me with a couple of problems im having.                    I'm writing a program that when given two images it creates a morph in between them.The algorithm im implementing uses control points i choose on the image and them triangulates the the images using those control points.I then use the subsquent triangles to create a 1 to 1 correspondance between the 2 images. Im using the DelaunayTriangulation[] command  to do the triangulation for me.Well my problem is the output of DelaunayTriangulation. I need a triangle list ie;

                           i  j k
                           1  5 2
                           2  3 7
                           . . .

       where i,j,k are the vertices of the triangle
  but DelaunayTriangulation outputs an adjacency list ie

      { {i,{points that are connected to i},..}

I was wondering if anyone knew how to convert this list to the triangle based list i need.If i get this figured out then 90%+ of the program is done.I appreciate any help.