RE: Zoom2D and GetGraphicsCoordinates palettes combined

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83186] RE: [mg83125] Zoom2D and GetGraphicsCoordinates palettes combined
  • From: "Ingolf Dahl" <ingolf.dahl at telia.com>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 04:47:46 -0500 (EST)

Theoretically you are correct about the quotes, but what to do when the
quotes then also appear on the buttons? (Windows XP SP2, Mathematica 6.0.0)
The extra = in the first published version of the code was probably
introduced at a line break by the menu item "Copy As Input Text". Is was
never in my code. There has also been some problems with extra line breaks
in the text strings, introduced somewhere in the copying chain. Please use
now my version 3 (or later), without quotes and extra "=", but with some new
features.

Best regards

Ingolf Dahl
http://web.telia.com/~u31815170/Mathematica/