Re: Multiple Constants

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg83262] Re: Multiple Constants
  • From: Steven Siew <siewsk at>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 05:32:40 -0500 (EST)

The following sequence of mathematica script will set the variables to
have the attribute Constant. First we show that the variables b and c
are just normal variables. Then we set their attributes to Constant.
And lastly we show that their attributes has changed.

Steven Siew

listofconstants = {b, c, d, A, f, g, h, Q}

Map[SetAttributes[#, Constant] &, listofconstants]