classes.m

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83351] classes.m
  • From: iitamanna at gmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 04:45:01 -0500 (EST)

Hello

I wanted to know how can I use the .m files that i download from some
source on web.
I downloaded Classes.m file and placed it in WolframResearch
\Mathematica\5.2\AddOns\ExtraPackages\ProgrammingInMathematica

but still when i try to include or use this file ..i get
"Can not open Classes.m file"

how can i include properly and use the .m files.

Also Get cn take as an argument directory path, how that should be
specifies

Thank YOU
comin tamk ii