Re: Copy and Pasting Tables into Spreadsheet

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83364] Re: Copy and Pasting Tables into Spreadsheet
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 04:51:43 -0500 (EST)

Thank you Szabolcs,

I think that's what frustrates me because I figure that, although I
know that dimensions matter as I continue working with a data
structure within Mathematica, when something displays as two-
dimensional using TableForm then I should be able cut and paste it as
such for other purposes, such as creating tables in another application.

Regards,

Gregory