addons in Mathematica 6???

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83401] addons in Mathematica 6???
  • From: sean_incali <sean_incali at yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 06:20:13 -0500 (EST)

hey everyone.

Ok so I  just installed Mathematica 6, and I really harte th help browser. Is
it just me?  What hapened to all my custom addon files that I've spent
literally hours to build?

How do I get my addons back into Mathematica 6's help browser???

thanks for any info.

sean

ps. i'll be coming back for more questions about Mathematica 6 soon. I'm sure.
so bear with me