- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83393] Re: classes.m
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 06:16:03 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <email@example.com>
iitamanna at gmail.com wrote:
> I wanted to know how can I use the .m files that i download from some
> source on web.
> I downloaded Classes.m file and placed it in WolframResearch
> but still when i try to include or use this file ..i get
> "Can not open Classes.m file"
> how can i include properly and use the .m files.
> Also Get cn take as an argument directory path, how that should be
You can choose either one of the following solutions:
1) Move the file Classes.m out of the directory ProgrammingInMathematica
and put it into the parent directory
2) Keep the package Classes.m in the directory ProgrammingInMathematica
and evaluates Needs["ProgrammingInMathematica`Classes`"] (you can
disregard the warning message).
You can check that Classes is correctly loaded by evaluating
and start using it.
Class[class, superclass, variables, methods] defines a new class as a \
subclass of superclass. Class[object] gives the class of an object.
Prev by Date:
Re: What is a good way of returning a function from a Module?
Next by Date:
Re: Basic Question about Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
instantiate GUI or graphic elements interactively