- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83436] TooltipLabel Style
- From: nigol <dario.buttari at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 03:55:42 -0500 (EST)
I believe there is some problem with TooltipLabel style (and probably
with few other styles). I am using Mathematica 6.0.1 on windows vista
32bit. Here is how to replicate the problem on my machine. Please let
me know if the problem is specific to my platform or more general.
1. Create a new notebook.
2. Generate the following listplot: ListPlot[Table[Tooltip[Prime[i]],
3. The tooltips should be black on a yellow background (at least on my
4. Format...Edit StyleSheet
5. Enter style name: TooltipLabel
6. Change TooltipLabel text color to Red
7. Close the Style Definition window
7. Now the tooltips are still black on a yellow background in the
8. Change Window... Magnification... from 100 to 125%
9. The tooltips are now as specified in the StyleSheet (red on yellow)
10. Go back to 100% magnification and the tooltips are black on yellow
11. Go back to 125% and the tooltips are red on yellow
In order to see a red tooltip at 100% magnification I need to save the
notebook, exit Mathematica, and reload it.
Prev by Date:
Re: Copy and Pasting Tables into Spreadsheet
Next by Date:
Re: MapThread over ragged arrays
Previous by thread:
Simplifying an expression - with my own definition of what "simple"
Next by thread:
Fast way of checking for perfect squares?