Re: Neural networks with mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83573] Re: Neural networks with mathematica
  • From: dinodeblasio at gmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 05:33:24 -0500 (EST)

Thanks again, I apologize for my words (may be too strong) but
necessary was to clarify the point, because the reader could read
words like "illegal" that sounds very bad. (dont you think?)
Anyway i have the same kind of errors and i guess that the examples i
found is not to be trusted 100% since is not an official article but
just a manuscript i found.
Now i start to study on "simulating neural networks with mathematica"
and of course the examples are working.

Thanks again for your time.
Dino