Coloring cells

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83574] Coloring cells
  • From: Jamie Coventry <jcoventry at renaissance.edu.hk>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 05:33:55 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

I'm presenting data in a square arrangement and am trying to
highlight specific cells in it which have something in common, e.g.
all are prime, or all are odd numbers. I don't mind if the data is in
an array/matrix/table, as long as it is n x n.

myData = {{1, 2, 3}, {4, 5, 6}, {7, 8, 9}};

How do I either color the text or the background of a particular
cell, based on a rule (e.g. how could I color just 2, 3, 5, and 7 in
the data given)?

Thanks in advance,

Jamie