Mathematica 6 Automated Compatibility Tools

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83616] Mathematica 6 Automated Compatibility Tools
  • From: Hannachi <nicolas_hannachi at yahoo.fr>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 04:31:09 -0500 (EST)

In many notebooks created with Mathematica 5 I have important computations in cells in a style I created named : InvisibleInput (cells wich are invisible in PrintOut Environment)

The Automated Compatibility Tools scan only Input Cells, how can I add InvisibleInput Cells to this scanning without changing their style ?

How can I re-lounch the Automated Compatibility Tools in a mathematica6 notebook?