Stream programming

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83649] Stream programming
  • From: Pinku Surana <suranap at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 06:12:53 -0500 (EST)

I'd like to read a continuous stream of data from a socket, process it
with Mathematica, and send the results as a stream out another socket.
If Mathematica can do this, could you point me to the right place in
the documentation to learn more? I read about Stream operations, but
it doesn't sound right.

Thanks in advance...

Pinku