Re: Discrepancy between Integrate and NIntegrate

> If you have any further questions, let me know.
>
> David

Ok . . . I don't see any way to plot other branches of the Hypergeometric function in Mathematica.  I can plot the real component of the "principal" branch with this:

F[z_] := Hypergeometric2F1[1/2 - I/2, 1, 3/2 - I/2, z]
p1 = Plot3D[Evaluate[Re[F[z] /. z -> x + I*y]], {x, -5, 5},
     {y, -5, 5}, Exclusions -> {y == 0}, PlotRange -> All]

and integrating the Hypergeometric differential equation across the principal branch cut, I can "get at" other branches.

Is there any nice way in Mathematica to plot the second branch?