Palette Entry - Recognize Style Sheet?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83639] Palette Entry - Recognize Style Sheet?
  • From: Joe Sneed <jsneed at mines.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 06:06:38 -0500 (EST)

I run V6.01 under Windows XP.

The system defined palettes (e. g. BasicMathinput") do not appear to
recognize my user defined style sheet. Everything is entered in what
appears to be the Courier font, plain face, regardless of what the style
sheet specifies. This does not appear to be the case for system defined
style sheets. The style sheet is installed and appears on the style
sheet menu.

The same thing happens with my user defined palettes legacy from V5.1.

What can I do to make the palettes recognize the style sheet?

I have tried to edit the palettes as .nb's, but can find no place in the
underlying code that appears to determine style for palettes.

Any help much appreciated.

Joe

--

Joe Sneed
Division of Liberal Arts and International Studies
mailto:jsneed at mines.edu
http://www.mines.edu/fs_home/jsneed/