Re: PlotLabel - SubscriptBox - Vers. 6: FontColor not working?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83668] Re: PlotLabel - SubscriptBox - Vers. 6: FontColor not working?
  • From: "Kevin J. McCann" <Kevin.McCann at umbc.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 05:24:42 -0500 (EST)

I tried this with 6.0.1 under WXP-SP2 and it works as you might expect,
i.e. in color. The Italics are due to SingleLetterItalics->True in
either the Core or Default nb. I could not figure out how to get around
these myself. I tried all sorts of things to get rid of the Italics. So,
I did the unthinkable - I edited Core to change all those to False. I
also got rid of the annoying Courier fonts that show up in equations.

Kevin

--

Kevin J. McCann
Research Associate Professor