Re: Possible bug in HamiltonianCycle
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83765] Re: Possible bug in HamiltonianCycle
- From: mumat <csarami at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 05:14:53 -0500 (EST)
- References: <200711240910.EAA17540@smc.vnet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Quote" Oops, I missed that the problem was this non-existent edge! "
That's true. But it must output that the Hamiltomian cycle doesn't
exist! As Steve mentioned, it is a bug!
Prev by Date:
Re: Recursive function
Next by Date:
Re: "vector" Map / functional outer product?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Possible bug in HamiltonianCycle
Next by thread:
Mathematica SIG (Northern Virginia and Washington DC)