Re: How do I let them know about a bug ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83779] Re: How do I let them know about a bug ?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 05:22:33 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <email@example.com>
giovanni resta wrote:
> I wonder if I have to send a message to the Mathematica Team (how??)
> or if they read this newsgroup.
Although that part of the staff of WRI read --- and reply to --- this
newsgroup, it is recommended to send a formal bug report either by email to
mailto:support at wolfram.com
or by using the web form at
Prev by Date:
Re: Manipulate is sluggish?
Next by Date:
Bug in SphericalPlot3D?
Previous by thread:
How do I let them know about a bug ?
Next by thread:
Beginner, plot with multiple rules depending on parameters