Re: How do I let them know about a bug ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg83779] Re: How do I let them know about a bug ?
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 05:22:33 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
giovanni resta wrote: <snip> > I wonder if I have to send a message to the Mathematica Team (how??) > or if they read this newsgroup. Giovanni, Although that part of the staff of WRI read --- and reply to --- this newsgroup, it is recommended to send a formal bug report either by email to mailto:support at wolfram.com or by using the web form at http://www.wolfram.com/services/techsupport/supportform Best regards, -- Jean-Marc