Re: Re: PlotLabel - SubscriptBox - Vers. 6: FontColor not

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg83775] Re: [mg83743] Re: PlotLabel - SubscriptBox - Vers. 6: FontColor not
  • From: Thomas BOHL <Thomas.Bohl at cern.ch>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 05:20:20 -0500 (EST)

Hi Helen,

thanks for your mail.

As I have said on Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:34:54 +0000 (UTC) the quotation
marks were not in the Mathematica expression but were introduced by the
copy and paste process from Mathematica to the e-mail.

The FontColor problem was solved by removing my local copy of Default.nb
(which dated from Mathematica Version 5.2). This explains why the
FontColor did not work under Linux but under Windows. Under Windows a
different Default.nb is used.

Thank you very much and kind regards,
Thomas.