- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg81774] RE: [mg81740] NMinimize
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 02:32:59 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200710020947.FAA28904@smc.vnet.net>
Bad form I know, but > Firstly, are you sure of your model? The model you've given > simplifies to > > func[x_, Di_, De_, t_, t1_, t2_] := Erf[x/Sqrt[2400 De > (t - t2) ]]) > > and Di is superfluous. This is clearly rubbish. Please ignore it. D.
- From: Raj <email@example.com>