Re: Equivalent functionality to colorbar in Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg81782] Re: Equivalent functionality to colorbar in Mathematica?
- From: Will Robertson <wspr81 at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 06:07:21 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200709300744.DAA20164@smc.vnet.net><email@example.com>
On Oct 2, 6:33 pm, "Mike Croucher" <michael.p.crouc... at googlemail.com> wrote: > The colour of the plot is related to the value of the data via the > TemperatureMap colour function but how do I include this information in a > legend on the plot? Coincidentally, I just tried to find this out myself. I'd also like to be able to draw these sorts of plots. Will