Converting Mathematica into c++ code

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81783] Converting Mathematica into c++ code
  • From: kristoph <kristophs.post at web.de>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 06:07:52 -0400 (EDT)

Dear all,

I'm quiet new at the subject but would like to know if there is a
possibility to convert mathematica code into c++ code.  I'm simulating
thousands of stochastic dynamical systems. Calculations consists of
matrix inversion, nested lists, loops etc.

My Mathematica program is fast but unfortunately too slow for some
expansions. I read that c++ is suppose to be much faster but
unfortunately I have no experience in coding it. I know that there is
Mathcode c++ but this is a little expensive I have to say.

I'm very grateful for any comments and suggestions.

Thanks
Kristoph