Re: Dependence of precision on execution speed of Inverse
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg81795] Re: Dependence of precision on execution speed of Inverse
- From: Andrew Moylan <andrew.j.moylan at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 06:14:06 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
On Oct 3, 4:21 pm, Urijah Kaplan <u... at sas.upenn.edu> wrote: > >by combining something like the GNU multiple precision > > library (http://gmplib.org) > > Mathematica already uses GMP! :-) > > \Program Files\Wolfram > Research\Mathematica\6.0\SystemFiles\Kernel\Binaries\Windows\GMP.dll > > for me... Hmm, that's very interesting. Does anyone know *how much* Mathematica uses GMP?