From: Syd Geraghty [mailto:sydgeraghty at]
Sent: woensdag 3 oktober 2007 8:23
To: mathgroup at
Subject: [mg81791] [mg81755] Re: [mg81730] Re: Palette Size

Helen & Carl,

If you want to dynamically expand and contract the pallette size (at
least on a Mac with OSX)
you can turn on the magnification button in Window Properties |
Window Elements.
This attaches a pop-up window button at the bottom of the pallette
from which you can
choose a pallette magnification factor (range 50->300%).

The only pallette I wanted to apply this to that I could not was
ColorSchemes. This may
be a restriction due to the graphics content of this pallette.
Perhaps Carl could explain.

Hope this helps.

Syd Geraghty B.Sc., M.Sc.
sydgeraghty at