CellMargins Question

I used

CreateDocument[Notebook[Cell["NAME","Title","Text"],Cell["Intro","Section","Text"],
Cell["Words....","Text","Text"]]]

and it created a notebook which I  named, saved and printed.

Now I want to change the  vertical, white space between cells, without
changing the right and left margins on the printed page.

I think CellMargins->{{x,y},{10,10}} would do the job, if I knew the
values of x and y.

John