Re: Minor bug in the Documentation Centre interface
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg81991] Re: Minor bug in the Documentation Centre interface
- From: Chris Chiasson <chris.chiasson at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 02:06:53 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Oct 7, 11:17 pm, Szabolcs Horv=E1t <szhor... at gmail.com> wrote: > Minor bug: > > Pressing Shift-Enter while the cursor is in the Doc Centre search box > inserts a new line. > > -- > Szabolcs I've noticed it too. I dunno if it qualifies as a bug, but it is annoying.