Re: Change colors in contour plot and including a legend?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82021] Re: Change colors in contour plot and including a legend?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 04:16:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
Hi, try the ExtendGraphics Package from Tom Wickham-Jones from MathSource because you say "ContourPlot from gray levels" I assume that you use Mathematica 5.2 .. Regards Jens sean_incali wrote: > Can you change the output of the ContourPlot from gray levels to > colors? And then have a legend that breaks down the levels into say > 10 or whatever number of bins and denote what the values are? > > Something like this. > > http://www.originlab.com/index.aspx?s=8&lm=210&pid=962 > > Thanks for any info in advance. > > Sean > >