Re: Reproducible crash on startup when opening empty text file
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82054] Re: Reproducible crash on startup when opening empty text file
- From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 04:33:45 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
This has been reported previously (me, others). So it is in the WRI bugs system. --David On Oct 9, 5:50 am, "Andrew Moylan" <andrew.j.moy... at gmail.com> wrote: > On Windows XP or Windows Vista, create a new text file (right click in > Windows Explorer, New, Text File) with any name. Rename it to init.m > somehow. Double click it to open it in Mathematica. Mathematica crashes.