Options in ListContourPlot

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg82069] Options in ListContourPlot
  • From: olalla <operez009 at>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 00:19:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everybody,

I really need somebody to explain to me how the ListContourPlot
command works.
I mean, when I use it, the resulting plot has the same colour in the
region where the scalar field is maximum as in the region where the
field in minimum.
So the question is:
when I have an array of values representing the value of a field at a
point what does ListContourPlot exactly does?

Thanks in advance

Bilbao, UPV/EHU