Convert to Text Display has no keyboard short cut
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82099] Convert to Text Display has no keyboard short cut
- From: P_ter <peter_van_summeren at yahoo.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 02:52:59 -0400 (EDT)
1. I would like to convert a cell to Text Display, not active. How can I do that with the keyboard? (not with the mouse; the mouse is much slower than good typing)
2. Is it possible to insert the keyboard short cuts in the submenus?
3. I would like to make a palette with these keyboard short cuts. Is there a place where I can find all these?
4. In many programs there is the possibility to tear the menu, submenus from the main bar and place them somewhere else. Is that possible with Mathematica?
with friendly greetings,
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Picewise Function
Previous by thread:
Re: import function
Next by thread:
Re: Convert to Text Display has no keyboard short cut