Re: Re: [Mathematica 6] Format->Magnification does
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82145] Re: [mg82098] Re: [Mathematica 6] Format->Magnification does
- From: Ramiro Barrantes-Reynolds <rbarrant at uvm.edu>
- Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 03:51:54 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><200710120652.CAA04375@smc.vnet.net>
> ref this part of what you said:
> "it only magnifies the cells that are selected, instead of the entire
This is correct, my mistake. However, the magnification on the lower
right corner in the status area of the window does apply to the entire
notebook in both my mac and windows, but it does not appear on linux.
Is there a way I can put it there?
Prev by Date:
Re: ReplaceAll behavour
Next by Date:
Locator in Manipulate's graphic.
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Re: [Mathematica 6] Format->Magnification
Next by thread:
Re: Re: [Mathematica 6] Format->Magnification does not work on notebook