Would like to specify "Traditional Form" in the option inspector

Friends,

I would like to specify "Traditional Form" in the option inspector, so
that I don't need to indicate with each individual evaluation. Could
someone please tell me which parameter to update in the option
inspector?

Thanks,

Diana M.