Re: WebMathematica and 6.0 problems

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82435] Re: WebMathematica and 6.0 problems
  • From: Albert <awnl at arcor.net>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 05:51:15 -0400 (EDT)

Richard Palmer wrote:
> ....  i'm being told that the current WM release does not work with 6.0
> (thru tech support).  Have others had problems.    The machine where I
> want to install has 6.0 only.

AFAIK it basically should work, with the exception of some
functionality, e.g. 3D-Graphics. If you don't use that, it might be
worth a try. I guess you will not have any guarantees/support though.
Probably it is a better idea to install mathematica 5.2 which usually
runs alright with the license password installed for version 6.

hth,

albert