Re: Is there anyway to save Graphics Output from command line?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82515] Re: Is there anyway to save Graphics Output from command line?
- From: Mike <mike.honeychurch.noreply at id.au>
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 05:30:27 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
A few years ago someone posted a way of automatically saving graphics to
PDF. I no longer have a record of who originally posted this but here it is:
An external programme, epstopdf, is called to do the conversion. This might
be the sort of thing you are looking for???
On 20/10/07 8:10 PM, in article ffck7a$sjh$1 at smc.vnet.net, "Raj"
<rajanikanth at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there anyway to save Graphics Output when Mathematica is run from
> command line?
Prev by Date:
Plot and manipulate a long list of X,Y,Z data in Mathematica 6.01
Next by Date:
What am I doing wrong with this code?
Previous by thread:
Re: Is there anyway to save Graphics Output from command
Next by thread:
ShowLegend Text Visibility