Re: Is there anyway to save Graphics Output from command line?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82515] Re: Is there anyway to save Graphics Output from command line?
- From: Mike <mike.honeychurch.noreply at id.au>
- Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 05:30:27 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
A few years ago someone posted a way of automatically saving graphics to PDF. I no longer have a record of who originally posted this but here it is: DisplayFunction->(Display["!epstopdf -f -o=/Users/mike/filename.pdf",#1,"EPS",ImageSize->288]&) An external programme, epstopdf, is called to do the conversion. This might be the sort of thing you are looking for??? Regards Mike On 20/10/07 8:10 PM, in article ffck7a$sjh$1 at smc.vnet.net, "Raj" <rajanikanth at gmail.com> wrote: > hi > > Is there anyway to save Graphics Output when Mathematica is run from > command line? > > Thanks, > > Raj > >