Re: Converting notebooks to use Mathematica Player

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg82642] Re: Converting notebooks to use Mathematica Player
  • From: "Steve Luttrell" <steve at _removemefirst_luttrell.org.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 05:35:47 -0400 (EDT)

The error message from Mathematica 6 arises because the initialisation cells
don't get executed in the way that I intended. I don't know exactly what is
going on here, but it is benign problem so I am not too worried about it.

If you evaluate the whole notebook it works correctly.

--
Steve Luttrell
West Malvern, UK

news:ffppqd$l3q$1 at smc.vnet.net...