MultivariateDistribution mathematica 6

Yesterday I entered,

Needs["MultivariateStatistics`"]
RandomInteger[MultivariateDistribution[20,{1/3,1/3,1/3}],10]

The statements executed, and I saved the file. Today nothing works.
Error message says the symbol MultivariateDistribution has a shadow.

How do I establish a context for my application in which Multivariate
Distribution means what I want it to mean.

John