Re: Export from windows to linux/unix
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg82763] Re: Export from windows to linux/unix
- From: Hannes Kessler <HannesKessler at hushmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 05:43:08 -0500 (EST)
- References: <email@example.com>
OpenWrite[..] has the option DOSTextFormat :> True or False. I do not
know if Export accepts DOSTextFormat directly. In any case, you can
read the file generated with Export and rewrite it with OpenWrite[..,
On 28 Okt., 10:04, Jeremy B Maddox <maddo... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Often times I am using Mathematica (running on windows desktop) to
> generate a large number of input files for batch jobs on a linux based
> Is there a way to get Export to automatically remove those pesky end-
> of-line carriage returns?
> I have been using dos2unix command...does Mathematica have an on-board
> solution for this issue?
Prev by Date:
Re: : Polar Plot
Next by Date:
Re: Polar Plot
Previous by thread:
Export from windows to linux/unix
Next by thread:
How to use Fourier (fft) to solve eplliptic partial differential equation?