Formula simplify for Solve

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg80881] Formula simplify for Solve
  • From: "Lea Rebanks" <lrebanks at>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 02:30:07 -0400 (EDT)

Formula simplify for Solve

Hi there,

Please look at the above math statement. I want to incorporate very long
statements into long formulas & then solve for  D  - is there anyway of
abbreviating the above statement to a simple letter(s) like PB2 & then be
able to still solve for  D? I am sure you can - please show me how with
Mathematia example.

BTW - I am using version on a PC

Many thanks for your attention.
Mr.Lea Rebanks.