Re: What is $MaxNumber on a 64 bit Computer?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg80957] Re: What is $MaxNumber on a 64 bit Computer?
- From: Titus Cincinnatus <titus_cincinnatus at yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 05:29:30 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, 4 Sep 2007 07:39:00 +0000 (UTC), "Ted Ersek" <ted.ersek at tqci.net> wrote: > >On my 32 bit PC $MaxNumber = 1.440397193981*^323228010 >I wanted to know if any version has a larger $MaxNumber, and I suppose >if any computer does it would be a 64 bit machine. > >Thanks, > > Ted Ersek > Hmmmm... I get $MaxNumber - 1.920224672692357*10^646456887