Re: Problem in Solving Double Integral for PDF transformation

Negede Abate wrote:
> Could any one kindly help me solve the following Integral using Mathematica?
> I tried the Integrate command  in different forms but I failed to succeed. I
> really got staked.

It seems that you only need a numerical result, so NIntegrate may be
helpful.

The problem is that the final result still depends on 't'.

Try the following:
func[x_?NumericQ] :=
  NIntegrate[Int1 /. t -> x, {t2, 35, 50}, {t3, 10, 23}]

It is a bit slow but it works.

Szabolcs