Re: Mathematica 6 fonts
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg81014] Re: Mathematica 6 fonts
- From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 03:46:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- References: <email@example.com>
Skirmantas Janusonis wrote:
> How do I globally change the default font size in Mathematica 6? The new size should automatically load every time I open Mathematica. The option is no longer under Edit/Preferences and changing it with manual commmands at the front-end level doesn't seem a good option.
Assuming I have correctly understood what you are looking for, open the
Option Inspector -> set Show Option Values to Global Preferences and
By Category -> on the left panel select Formating Options -> Font
Options and on the right panel change FontSize to whatever you please.
Prev by Date:
Why I got inumr??
Next by Date:
a simple question about contour3D
Previous by thread:
Mathematica 6 fonts
Next by thread:
Plotting a straight line in a 3D plot