Creating slide-shows with Manipulate images

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81025] Creating slide-shows with Manipulate images
  • From: chuck009 <dmilioto at comcast.com>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 03:52:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hello guys,

I'm confussed about setting up a Slide Show:  How come I can cut-and paste a graphics image directly into another notebook set up as a slide show (without the supporting code to generate the image) and then run the slide-show notebook WITHOUT running the supporting code.

However when I try to cut-and paste a Manipulate graphics image likewise, it seems that the supporting code needs to be executed before the slide-show can show the image.  If the Manipulate code needs to be part of the slide-show notebook, then how do I hide the code so that it does not show up as a separate slide?

Can someone explain this to me?