Re: [TS 26825]--Re:correction to: more than 1.5 hrs of trying: Grid Alignment problem ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg81074] Re: [TS 26825]--Re:correction to: more than 1.5 hrs of trying: Grid Alignment problem ?
- From: "Chris Chiasson" <chris at chiasson.name>
- Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:57:23 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200709101830.l8AIUIMk001279@localhost.localdomain>
On Mon, 10 Sep 2007 18:30:18 UT, mathgroup <mathgroup at smc.vnet.net> wrote: > Chris, > > Another C. Woll MathGroup response fixes this one (?) It turns out (as John Fultz said) that it is impossible to do with the pattern syntax. The rule syntax must be used (like Carl Woll shows) or the entries must use Item. -- http://chris.chiasson.name/