Optimization with symbolic paramters
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg81124] Optimization with symbolic paramters
- From: Thummim Cho <tc242 at cornell.edu>
- Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 06:27:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: tc242 at cornell.edu
Hi, I have Mathematica 5.2.
I am trying to maximize a nonlinear function of two variables and symbolic paramters (i have symbols instead of numbers as paramters) under one weak inequality constraint (this constraint is also in the symbol paramters).
How can I use Mathematica to solve this? If this is not possible on Mathematica 5.2, does Mathematica 6.0 provide this feature?
Thanks a lot for your help,
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Optimization with symbolic paramters