Re: Timeout in HTML export?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg81127] Re: Timeout in HTML export?
- From: mcmcclure at unca.edu
- Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 06:28:42 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sep 12, 4:03 am, Yaroslav Bulatov <yarosla... at gmail.com> wrote: > I'm generating a table with 300 graphics objects, and when I try to > export it to HTML, it gets cut-off prematurely after processing > between 10 and 20% of them. Because the number varies, I suspect I'm > running into some kind of timer setting, is it something I can fix? Have you tried using Export directly? I generally find this to be more reliable than the Menu version: Export["temp.html", SelectedNotebook] Mark