  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81145] Input Format
  • From: roby.nowak at gmail.com
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 03:30:14 -0400 (EDT)

hello,
I prefer using a line by line postfix notation for sequential data
processing.
e.g. there is some data which has to be processed sequentialy by a
number of dataprocessing functions, if you input the whoole thing Mathematica
formats like this:

data //
    R //
   S //
  T //

this is not very nice for my usage and results from the fact that Mathematica
generates \[IndentingNewLine] for every <RETURN> key pressed..

i would rather had it formatted like this (or similar):

data //
    R //
    S //
    T //

i could enter

data//\[NewLine]\[RawTab]R//\[NewLine]\[RawTab]S//\[NewLine]\
[RawTab]T//\[NewLine]\[RawTab]U

but this is not realy a pleasure.
is there a short way to key in \[NewLine] instead of \
[IndentingNewLine]

any suggestions ?
thx robert