Re: Group opener disappearing with Textbook style

Hello David.  Then I must have something else wrong with my style sheet: I have cells contained within the chapter but as soon as I add a background color to the title, the group opener disappears . . . guys means girls too.  That's what you call them together when you have one of each :)