Re: Integrate: Assumptions in double integral

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg81557] Re: Integrate: Assumptions in double integral
  • From: Gernot Pfanner <pfannerg at no-email-reply.at>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 21:52:49 -0400 (EDT)

Hi!

Note that I have made the substitutions {i*wa->I*wa, iwb->I*wb} and used
square brackets for Exp.

*Yes*, shame on me. I did not write my example in Mathematica-syntax ;-)

>Also, your variables of integration were in the
>opposite order.

This has been the problem! I have overlooked the integral order in the Help
browser.
Again, thank you for your support.
Yours Gernot