Re: Legend with ListDensityPlot

On Feb 26, 9:50 pm, markus.roel... at googlemail.com wrote:
> Equivalent functionality to colorbar in Mathematica?

I'm an author of a package to do this for DensityPlot, ContourPlot,
and Plot3D:
  <http://library.wolfram.com/infocenter/MathSource/7030/>

I'd be interested in any helped to extend it to work with List- plots
as well. I haven't got around to it, 'coz I haven't need it yet. You
could always use an interpolating function with the list data as input
to a ContourPlot, I suppose.

Cheers,
Will